Did you know Costa Rica is one of the most desirable places in the world to retire? Many choose to retire in the Central Valley, close to the capital of San Jose and its international airport, shopping, and medical facilities. Costa Rica is known for its beautiful natural scenery, year-round temperate climate, and friendly people. People from the USA, Canada, and Europe choose to retire in Costa Rica, making this place a unique country of many cultures living peacefully together.
Are you thinking of the perfect place to settle after retirement? You came to the right place! This article identifies 10 reasons why you should consider retiring in Costa Rica
- Stable and Peaceful Environment: For more than 60 years, the country has prospered without an army. In the entire Latin American region, it is considered one of the most stable. There is democracy in the government, and people are being heard. This makes Costa Rica a peaceful place to dwell in, even for the elderly.
- Economical Cost of Living: Healthcare, property taxes, and the price of goods and services, among others, are all affordable. You do not have to be filthy rich to live a luxurious life. It will be effortless to afford your dream retirement home in a prime location with your retirement money.
- Warm Climate: As you age, it becomes harder for the body to combat the freezing temperature during the winter months. In Costa Rica, on the other hand, the weather stays warm all year!
- Expat Community: Costa Rica has a growing community of expats, making the country more welcoming for foreign visitors.
- Proximity to the United States: If you leave your family in the US, flying in and out of Costa Rica will only take a few hours.
- High Quality of Life: As an older adult, living in Costa Rica is an attractive option because the quality of life and lifespan are excellent. It is a regular list of countries ranking high in the happiness index. More so, it has a life expectancy of 77.7 years on average.
- Affordable Medical Care: In Costa Rica, different health care plans are offered at affordable rates and are provided by high-quality institutions. Joining the national healthcare system and enjoying the benefits of such payments will be very affordable for anyone.
- Naturally Wonderful: All over the country, you will be able to see mountains, lakes, beaches, waterfalls, and forests, making it a relaxing and picturesque place.
- Growing Economy: According to economic experts, given the current prosperity in the country, its economy is expected to go nowhere but up in the coming years.
- Easy Residency Program: You can easily qualify for their retirement program with as little as $1,000 monthly pension income. There are also minimal requirements, such as signing up for public health care. You can even start your own business and earn money while staying in the country.
At Relocate.cr, we can provide you with all the information about Costa Rica and the many advantages that our beautiful country offers you. We have the legal experience and understanding to help you make the best-informed decision about retiring in Costa Rica.
CONTACT US to book your tour and let us help you discover more about the paradise we call Costa Rica.